THE BUILDING TRADE
CEA, which has specialized since its incorporation in the residential, commercial and industrial building trade, has had the honour and responsibility of constructing projects of great architectural interest and importance for the community such as:
- the new muncipality of Bologna designed by architect Mario Cuccinella;
- the Unicoper building, headquarters of Confcooperative in Bologna;
- the post office operations centre of Imperia;
- CAAB: the agrifood centre of Bologna and the Bologna Faculty of Agriculture;
- The Student Residence Ceur of Bologna;
- Citta dei ragazzi – Opera Pia Padre Marella in Bologna;
- The Islamic cemetery in Bologna.
We have restored sites of historical and cultural importance, protected by the Monuments and Fine Arts office, such as:
- restoration of the Cavaticcio channel in Bologna;
- the Casalecchio di Reno sluice;
- restoration of the portico of the Blessed Virgin of San Luca in Bologna;
- restoration of the facade of the Nudi Building in Bologna.